Agent IQ Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Agent IQ, and Agent IQ believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Agent IQ’s service, please notify us, and we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related tasks or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within one month.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ten business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Agent IQ service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Agent IQ employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Agent IQ’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Agent IQ and our users safe!
Agent IQ is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: April 2022